Sunday, March 27, 2005

Two Good Ways To Break a Chain Letter

Writer, editor, photographer, friend Wayne E. Yang passed me this one. It is a hovering cyber-chain-letter. Well, here we go.

1.You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, what book would you like to be?

I definitely would like to be dead. I think that would be the best solution for a scorching problem like that.

2.Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character.

Yes. But I didn’t like it. I was a character in the story too.

3.The last book you read.

Collected poems by Rutger Kopland, a Dutch poet. But I have to admit I’d read it before. I only read it again because it lay open on the floor of our bathroom. Too many books lay open on bathroom floors all over the world, I guess.

4.What are you currently reading?

I extreme dislike this question because it gives me the feeling I should be reading something. Should I? Soon I’ll be currently reading my husband’s manuscript, it is about wrestling techniques of the brain.

5.Five books you would take to a deserted island.

Five big enough to keep me warm, and a box of matches.

6.Who are you going to pass the stick to (3 persons) and why?

I’ll pass the stick on to writer, editor and artist Stan Crocker because he likes chewing gum and he’s a most amazing guy; and to Susan Henderson because she’s a wonderful writer and person, and to my neighbour Harry, because I’m sure he’s currently reading a book about crop growing, and he doesn’t understand English, and he has no Blog, and that are two good ways to break a chain-letter.

No comments: